A Few of My Favorite Things

I am constantly taking pictures and never looking at them ever again.  My collection of photos is enormous, but there are thousands of pictures I have never even looked at.  One of my goals this year was to go through all of my pictures and start printing out some of my favorites.  Here is a collection of some of my favorite pictures I have stumbled upon thus far.

Water droplets at Snoqualmie Falls

Skagit Valley Tulip Festival 

Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
Berchtesgaden National Park 

Skagit Valley Tulip Festival 

Skagit Valley Tulip Festival 

Skagit Valley Tulip Festival 

Wallula Lake 

Jungfrau region, Switzerland 

Königssee

Bologna, Italy 

California Bear and Max at Deception Pass

Fern Canyon, Redwoods National Park 
Walking the Golden Gate Bridge with my Grandma and Max

Comments

Popular Posts